Stem cell treatment and innovative therapies at Swiss Medica Clinic
- 10 Years of experience
- 1150 + Happy patients
- 3 Clinics Around the world
Get a free online consultation with a medical adviser
Fill out the form to discuss the disease and treatment options with an expert! You’ll be contacted by a Medical Adviser who will collect information for the doctor and answer your basic questions.
Based on your medical reports, the doctors will assess whether you’re a candidate for the therapy. They will consider:
- Whether stem cell therapy will be effective in your specific case?
- What the treatment involves?
- How much does it cost?
- Stem Cell Treatment for Fibromyalgia
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment with Stem Cells
- Dermatomyositis Treatment with Stem Cells
- Athletic performance improvement
- Arthritis Treatment with Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatoid vasculitis
Q&A video session about stem cell therapy
A patient from New York, the USA, asks questions that are answered by a specialist in regenerative medicine.
Do you want to know more about Stem Cell treatment?
Cell therapy has been developing for the last 30 years…
- 15 Apr 2021
- 40 min read
The treatment procedure of cell therapy includes the creation of…
- 16 Apr 2021
- 28 min read
What Are Stem Cells? Stem cells were first isolated from…
- 12 Apr 2021
- 8 min read
There are many hard-to-treat diseases in which conservative therapies show…
- 23 Apr 2021
- 5 min read
In the modern world, the issues concerning the safety of…
- 18 Apr 2021
- 16 min read
Recently there has been a rapid development of regenerative medicine….
- 16 Apr 2021
- 7 min read
Swiss Medica Clinics
Media About Us
Is stem cell treatment effective?
Arrange a FREE online consultation with a Swiss Medica Medical Advisor today & get your expected results based on your diagnosis and medical reports. Fill out the contact form and speak with the Care Coordinators today.
You’ll be contacted by a Medical Adviser who will collect information for the doctor and answer your basic questions:
- How do stem cells work?
- How effective is it for the specific disease?
- Treatment results of the patients