Swiss Medica Team
Dr Rosmy Barrios, MD
Regenerative and anti-aging medicine specialist
- Medical school of Universidad Del Norte (Barranquilla, Colombia).
- Internship as a member of a genetics research team at the University of Cologne (Germany).
- Training in minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatments under the supervision of Dr. Brad Hermann, plastic surgeon (Miami, USA).
- English, Spanish, Serbian.
Activities and honours:
- Dr. Barrios is a member of several international advisory boards where she uses her experience and expertise to help develop state-of-the-art anti-aging supplements and treatments. She is also an author of numerous health and beauty articles published on different internet-based platforms.
Dr Lana Stanic, MD
Regenerative medicine physician;
General practitioner — resident of internal medicine
- Medical faculty, University of Belgrade (Serbia).
- English, Serbian.
Dr Ivana Ilic, MD
Regenerative medicine physician
- Faculty of medicine, University of Novi Sad (Serbia).
- English, Serbian, German.
- Higher school.
- Medical school for physical therapists (Belgrade, Serbia).
- Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy, University of Belgrade, 2006 (Serbia).
- Kinesio taping method by Kenzo Kase, level 1 and 2 (2007-2008), kinesio taping reeducation, level 1 and 2 (2018), kinesio taping, level 3 (2018);
- Cyriax – Modern orthopaedic medicine (A, B, C modul);
- Mulligan manual therapy concept ( A, B, C modul);
- Dry Needling (advance level), INSTEMA, Institute for Postgraduate Studies of Valencia, Spain;
- Medical electroacupuncture, Norwegian society of chartered physiotherapists;
- Bodymaster method by John Gibbons ( Spinal Manipulation & Mobilisation Technique masterclass, The Vital Shoulder complex masterclass, The Vital Cervical Spine masterclass);
- IPNFA Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (Level 1, 2, 3);
- Thera-Band Academy;
- MTS Spark of Evidence (Constance Germany), Spark wave shock wave therapy EMS electro medical systems (Goldach, Switzerland), Soft, radial and focused Shock wave therapy;
- Basic and advanced spinal manipulations, Instema University, Spain;
- Thoracolumbar disc herniation, lumbalgia, lumboischialgia, Instema University, Spain;
- Peripheral joints manipulations, Instema University, Spain.
- The American association of regenerative medicine (AARM), since 2019.
- English, Russian, Italian, Serbian.
- Secondary Medical School "Dr. Miša Pantić" Valjevo, Serbia. (Physiotherapeutic technician, 2008—2012).
- High Medical School of Vocational Studies in Belgrade, Serbia. (Occupational therapist, 2013—2017).
- Kinesio taping course completed (three levels);
- Dry needling course completed (first level);
- Completed Fascia course (first level);
- Completed Theraband Academy course.
- English, Serbian.
Dr Aleksandra Fetyukhina, MD
Intensive care physician. Specialist in regenerative medicine
- English, Russian.