In Belgrade, Serbia, there is a branch of Swiss Medica stem cell clinic, named IM Clinic.
In this hospital, we have the medical resources for inpatient treatment of a wide range of diseases and disorders. Patients here undergo full-scale therapy consisting of cell product introduction and rehabilitation therapies, such as IMR therapy, shockwave, laser and ultraviolet blood irradiation, plasmapheresis, extracorporeal spark wave, and others.
All of these methods help to improve regeneration and revascularization of damaged areas, allowing for the realization of better results in the treatment with cell products.
We Provide Stem Cell Treatment For Patients with:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Type 2 diabetes
- Consequences of Lyme disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-stroke condition
and some other pathologies.
- Comprehensive anti-aging programs
- Hair transplantation
- Breast reconstruction with fat grafting
- Stem cell treatment (10+ cell products).
- Different routes of administration.
- Autologous or donated cells.
- IMR therapy & other additional physiotherapies.
- Cell cryobank.
Ugrinovacki put 16a, Belgrade, Serbia, 11283+41 43 508 55 25