Effect of Stem Cells on weight loss
Studies have found that weight gain is not necessarily affected by the quantities of food that a person eats. You can lose fat located in those hard to burn areas like belly, chin, love handles, thighs, and arms, but you can also change how your metabolism functions over time which is more important.
How could Stem Cells impact weight loss?
What if losing weight or controlling diabetes could be done with a simple procedure using a person’s own stem cells?
There are numerous ways to affect weight loss and one of the easiest to understand is exercise. It is common knowledge that it is practically impossible to lose weight permanently without exercise, but over 95 % of all the exercise that people do to burn fat, burns mostly sugar. That is why the fat is so difficult to burn off.
Helping people lose weight also reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, certain types of cancer, type 2 diabetes and other obesity-related diseases. Unfortunately, visceral fat is difficult to shed and some people find it is the last place where the fat shifts during their weight-loss process.
What are the world’s experiences in losing weight using the patient’s own stem cells?
What do stem cells do?
Whereas other types of cells in the body have a limited lifespan and die after dividing the endowed number of times, a stem cell can reproduce forever. The stem cell is immortal (in cellular terms). They can forgo immortality and turn into an ordinary blood cell, a red blood cell (an erythrocyte), a white blood cell (a leukocyte), or a large cell (a megakaryocyte) that fragments into the platelets needed for blood to clot.
What is the value of stem cells?
A relatively small number of stem cells can miraculously repopulate the whole bone marrow, provide an endless supply of stem cells, reconstitute the entire repertory of blood cells, and restore the immune system.
The injection of own stem cells is perfect for natural weight loss without any stressful diets or even worse, usage of weight loss pills.
Swiss Medica Clinic has developed the Adult Autologous Stem Cell Therapy program to treat a variety of conditions. During stem cell treatment a patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of restored cells not only covers daily losses, but exceeds them a thousand times. Thus, the reserve of the stem cells, practically lost for the latest 15 – 20 years, is restored. After such an active cell replenishment, organ gets rejuvenated and renewed, because the new and active cells displace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell therapy in Swiss Medica clinics:
- Side effects and rejection free (use the patient’s very own stem cells from their abdomen)
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure)
- Does not require general anesthesia
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
- No oncological complications as adult stem cells in the comparison with embryonic cells are rather mature
- Small quantity of the fat tissue is needed (that is why after activation process the stem cells can be at once injected to patient without necessity of growing them on substances. Embryonic stem cells are grown during several months)
- The period of time between getting lipoaspirate and injection of the activated stem cells is only a few hours
- Adipose tissue stem cells are easily accessible and yield up to ten times more stem cells than patient’s bone marrow
Our patients are grateful for the risk-free proven results with the assistance of highly-skilled professionals who understand the importance of personalized care, quality and confidence.
Swiss Medica Clinic is an excellent centre that offers patients the most innovative therapies. We use the unique technology of application of autologous photo activated stem cells previously extracted from fat cells using mini liposuction. The highest standards of treatment and investigative research are upheld at all times.
The package includes:
- — Transfer from / to airport
- — Interpretation services
- — Specially developed individual balanced diet
- — Medical tests, diagnostics
- — Doctors consultations (specialists in neurology, psychiatry, psychology, neurorehabilitation, nutrition)
- — Medications
- — Stem cells therapy
- — Physiotherapy
- — Psychotherapy
- — Follow-up if needed
Optional additional therapy:
- — Regenerative cell therapy
- — Xenon gas rehabilitation therapy (inhalation procedure)
- — Novel unique brain therapy by magnetic field
- — Ozone-laser injection therapy
- — Transcranial brain stimulation
- — Cryotherapy
- — Neurorehabilitation