Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation is a therapy that increases body’s immune response in a safe and natural way. This procedure exposes blood to the light that leads to killing harmful infections. When viruses and bacteria are under this type of UV light, bloodstream is five times more capable of absorbing photonic energy. Body’s response is similar to vaccination, and it is autogenous and safe, after which the immune system is trained to target and overcome certain infections easier. The procedure takes only 35cc of blood, which is enough to be treated in order to provoke a positive response from the organism.
Depending on patient’s condition, duration of illness, state of immune system and treatment methods used in the past, doctors will decide what amount of Ultraviolet blood therapy is needed. It can be used in a Specific and Non-specific way, meaning it can treat lymph cancer and psoriasis, as well as auto-immune diseases (in a form of an immune modulating therapy), chronic infections and fatigue.
Benefits of this treatment include:
- Response of the immune system is significantly increased
- Creates anti-infection and anti-inflammatory effects
- Circulation is improved
- Tissues in the body are rich with oxygen
- Creates the effect of balance (homeostasis)
- Tissue pain decreases
- Pain tolerance and immune tolerance to chemotherapy and radiation is better
- Protects cardiovascular system
- Production of red blood cells are stimulated
- Blood flow and properties are improved.
Contact us and our doctors will recommend you individual treatment program and offer the best stem cell program
Medical Advisor, Swiss Medica doctor