Xenon gas is full of positive pharmacological properties. This inert gas is often used as either an anesthetic or for therapeutic purposes. Depression, stress, headaches and chronic exhaustion syndrome all respond very well to treatment with this gas. Its positive effects are also manifested on central nervous system, which is beneficial for a variety of patients suffering from different conditions, especially because the gas has neuroprotective properties and it speeds up nerve cell regeneration. Therefore, those who are diagnosed with a brain disease can find help in Xenon therapy. It is also used for purposes of regenerative and rehabilitation therapy and it increases working capacity of a person.
This therapy is absolutely safe, ecologically clean, harmless, non-toxic and it doesn’t cause any side effects. It is inside human body from 3-4 minutes, after which it leaves the lungs. Xenon gas doesn’t cause allergies, doesn’t affect immune system, blood coagulation or neuroendocrinal status. It is not cancerogenic or cardiodepressant.
Xenon is effectively used in treating these conditions:
- decreasing painful syndromes and pain itself;
- as a part of the recovering process and rehabilitation of the body after illness;
- as a part of the recovering process and rehabilitation after mental or physical efforts;
- good tool for antistress;
- eases depression;
- normalizes sleeping cycles;
- as a part of treatment for recovering addicts (drugs or alcohol);
- working abilities are improved.
- it gives great results in combination with stem cell therapy for neurodegenerative diseases (Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, ALS etc).
Contact us and our doctors will recommend you individual treatment program and offer the best stem cell program
Medical Advisor, Swiss Medica doctor