As time passes, science gets more and more advanced and by achieving new discoveries, our society has a better picture of the world we live in. The same goes for understanding of how our body and organs function. Even though brain is an extremely complicated and hard thing to understand completely, we are closer to it than ever before. This is how the new technology was born, called neurorehabilitation, which became a great way of providing symptom improvements to patients who are suffering from nervous problems. Those with nervous system disorders, related diseases or trauma can take part in this doctor-supervised program, resulting in reduction of symptoms and better function performance.
Some of the conditions that respond very well to neurorehabilitation treatment include:
- Problems caused by blood cloth, like ischemic strokes and other vascular disorders. Subdural hematoma, bleeding in the brain such as hemorrhagic strokes and transient ischemic attacks fall under the same category as well.
- Benefits for patients who suffered consequences due to abusing narcotics in the past.
- Polio, meningitis, encephalitis, brain abscesses and some other infections.
- Injuries that caused trauma like spinal cord or brain injury.
- Bell palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, cervical spondylosis, tumors on brain or spinal cord, muscular dystrophy, peripheral neuropathy, myasthenia gravis and Guillain-Barre syndrome are the structural or neuromuscular disorder that benefit from neurorehabilitation treatment.
- Headache, dizziness, seizure disorders, neuralgia and other functional disorders.
- Alzheimer disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis and Huntington chorea prove that neurorehabilitation treatment works well on degenerative disorders.
Contact us and our doctors will recommend you individual treatment program and offer the best stem cell program
Medical Advisor, Swiss Medica doctor